Dr. Kenneth N. Haas, D.C., C.C.S.P.
Dr. Haas began studying this approach to health more than 36 years ago and has been in practice for thirty three years. Since then he has helped over 15,000 patients return to their highest health potential. He earned his Bachelor of Science degree in education from Southern Connecticut University in 1977 where he was a three time All-American in gymnastics as well as an international competitor. His earned his Doctor of Chiropractic from Life University in 1986 and his certification as a chiropractic sports physician from Logan College in 1991. Dr. Haas practiced in Massachusetts and Virginia before moving to Chapel Hill in 2001 where he developed a practice based on the 6 step principals. He moved his family to Charlotte in 2004. He owns and is a lead practitioner at Haas Wellness Center.
- Spinal Decompression Certification Parker University 2013
- Registered DAN Physician 2008
- Brimhall Certification, 2002
- Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician, Logan College, 1991
- Doctor of Chiropractic, Life College, 1986
- Bachelor of Science in Education, Southern Connecticut State College, 1977
- Whole Person Health and Haas Wellness Centers 2001-Present
- President, Seminole Total Health 1996- 2001.
- Haas Chiropractic and Sports Injury Clinic 1988-1996
- Fanara Chiropractic and Sports Injury Clinic 1987- 1988
- Member, American Association of Spine Physicians 1996-1999
- Member, Foundation for Chiropractic Education and Research 1988- 1999
- Member, North Carolina Chiropractic Association 2001
- Member, Virginia Chiropractic Association 1988-2000
- Member, American Chiropractic Association 1983-2002
- Member, International College of Applied Kinesiology 1988-1992
- Diplomat, Clinical Electro Medical Research Council 1996-1999
- Spinal Decompression Certification
- Mastering the Thyroid 2014
- Fundamentals of Functional Blood Chemistry
- Functional Endocrinology 2010
- Brimhall Wellness Certification 2002, 2005, 2007, 2009, 2011,2015
- Health Path Seminars, Basic and Advanced 2001
- Cox Flexion Distraction VCA August 1998
- Clinical and Legal Implications National College of Chiropractic 1998
- Digital Radiography MDIA 1996
- Disability and Impairment Parker Chiropractic College 1991
- Chiropractic Sports Physician Login College 1991
- Applied Kinesiology International College of Applied Kinesiology with Dr John Bandy and Dr Dan Duffy 311 Hrs.
- Health Quest Nutrition 1991
Dr. Darryl Roberts, N.D.
Haas Wellness Center, which has been serving the holistic health and wellness needs of the Charlotte community for over 35 years under the direction of Dr. Kenneth Haas, D.C., C.C.S.P., is excited to announce Dr. Darryl Roberts, N.D., as the newest member of its family.
Dr. Darryl joins the team after completing his studies at the Trinity School Of Natural Health, where he become a Certified Health Specialist, Certified Flower Essence Practitioner, Certified Natural Health Professional and Doctor of Naturopathy.
Dr. Darryl, who is also a plant based chef who studied at the Rouxbe Cooking School, brings a fresh perspective and wealth of knowledge to the practice, which already offers a wide breadth of services including chiropractic disc decompression, laser allergy symptom relief, applied kinesiology and hormone balancing.
Dr. Darryl initially joined the team for an internship, but after developing a great relationship with Dr. Haas and the rest of the staff, decided to continue with the practice full-time, helping to add additional expertise and a personal passion for wellness to the practice.
“Dr. Haas and the entire staff here has been amazing and they do amazing work,” explained Dr. Darryl. “To be a part of that work and to add my own knowledge to what they are already doing is the best situation I could have asked for.”