Lower Cholesterol Naturally
Here are some tips on lowering cholesterol naturally:
- Get your cholesterol tested and get a comprehensive test. Total cholesterol does not tell what your risks actually are. Getting the particle size of your cholesterol is important. There are safe and inexpensive nutritional supplements that can make a huge difference.
- Eat a diet that is high in fiber (veggies). Fiber absorbs cholesterol in the digestive tract and allows you to pass it.
- Omega 3 fatty acids will raise LDL (bad cholesterol.)
- Exercise improves almost all types of abnormal cholesterol.
- Sleep. Enough hours and good quality.
- Metabolic Syndrome or insulin resistance is probably more important. You want to get your A1C tested.
- Supplements can also help but we suggest checking with us before starting on any regimen.
Need help? Call us for a no charge 15 minute consult. 704-837-2420