Your immune system is your defense mechanism that kicks into high speed when you:
Are sick Are injured Have allergies Have food sensitivities
In order to boost the function of the immune system there are some steps you can take to improve the availability of biochemical products needed to get the job done!
1) Get your rest! Sleeping from 10pm-6am is ideal. If you start to feel sluggish or run down a quick 20 minute nap can do a world of wonder!
2) Stop dousing yourself with antibacterial products. This increases your exposure to viruses- which are usually self limiting- but you NEED your own skin’s natural, healthy bacteria to ward off germs and prevent you from feeling ill.
3) Increase your intake of organic, hormone free, whole foods. Make your own chicken stock and chicken and veggie stew. Try ours here today- its great!
- If you do start to feel ill come in for us to test which product is best for your body. For general immune support- a good multivitamin, extra vitamin C, Zinc, green tea can help boost you up!
4) Decrease your toxicity! Try converting to less chemically manufactured cleaning products and switch to cleaner, natural products. Check your shampoo, soaps, fragrances at home. What is in there that you cannot pronounce- is something you do not need to be around!